Friday, June 16, 2006

Let me introduce to you, my current celebrity crush :D


Rob Lowe, who acted in The Outsiders as Sodapop. Hot right! -melts

Last night around 11pm plus, my dad managed to tune in into TV2 for me to watch the world cup. But then I later found out that only TV1 can watch. Ahhhhh, I was so depressed :(

I still didn't give up. I went to call Starhub to suscribe, but it cost $51. But so expensive, just for World Cup.

Then I went out to the airport during midnight to eat Macs. I asked the person if got show World Cup, don't have!! !@#$%^&*() Maybe the world cup & me ain't fated for each other.

Did 1/6 of my Lit project. I have to complete everything by tomorrow. Guess I'm going to stay up.

3 YEARS AGO...
How old were you?:
- 11

What grade year were you in?:
- Primary 6

Where did you go to school?:
- Elias Park

Where did you work?:
- In school

Where did you live?:
- Pasir Ris

How was your hair style?:
- It wasn't styled, looked very kuku.

Did you have braces?:
- No

Did you wear glasses?:
- Yes

Who was your best friend?:
- Fiona

Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend:
- Joshua :/

Who was your celebrity crush?:
- Hilary Duff

How many tattoos did you have?:
- 0

How many piercings did you have?
- 0

What car did you drive?:
- Underage

What was your favorite band/group?:
- Lots

What was your worst fear?
- Err?

Had you smoked a cigarette yet?:
- No

Had you gotten drunk or high yet?:
- High, yes.

Had you driven yet?
- No

Had you been to a real party yet?:
- No

Had your heart broken?
- No'

NOW...
How old are you?:
- 14

Where do you go to school?:
- Temasek Secondary

Where do you live?:
- Pasir Ris

Where do you hang out?:
- A lot of places?

How is your hair style?:
- Normal?

Do you have braces?:
- No

Do you wear glasses?:
- Contact Lens, yes.

Who is your best friend?:
- Girlfriends, Jollin, Vl!

Still talk to any of your old friends?:
- Yes

Who is your celebrity crush?:
- ROB LOWE (OMG, DAMN HOT!) THIERRY HENRY & HONG YU YANG! :D :D :D

Who is your regular-person crush?:
- Shawn Tan

How many piercings do you have?:
- 3

How many tattoos?:
- 0

What kind of car do you drive?:
- Underage

What is your favorite singer/group?:
- No one specifically. Westlife?

Have you smoked a cigarette?
- Yes (Won't elaborate)

Have you gotten drunk or high?:
- Of course

Have you been to a real party?
- Zouk & Coccolatte?
WhatifIreallydocrushyou?IdontknowhyIfeeljealous..

10:52 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com