Monday, June 12, 2006

Jollin is leaving for Bangkok tomorrow :'( First she went to Shanghai, come back few days then went to camp, then now go Bangkok. Ahhhh, I can cry.

My younger brother got a handphone.
I want SCV to watch World Cup.
I realised I watched Shakira performed :/
I realised I blog like some people.
I painted my nails.
I can't stand my mother & younger brother !@#$%^&*()

Digress
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm jealous. Though I don't feel anything for him, I still am jealous. Gawd, I can't comprehend myself lah. I jolly well know we can never be together. It's something like YQ & me? No matter how close we are, we can never x100 ever be together. Aiyohhh.

Just fill in 20 names.

01. Jollin
02. Karin
03. Venice
04. Yiin Shin
05. Vanessa Lim
06. Vera
07. Joy Lu
08. Eye Candy/Crush
09. Shawn Tan
10. Samuel
11. Kerwin
12. Vanessa Yap
13. Joeyee
14. Adriano
15. Gan
16. Yong Quan
17. Terence
18. Aaron
19. Hui Wen
20. Claire

Answer the questions.

1. How has 1 affected your life?
My bestfriend :) Friends for almost 10 years already.

2. Why is 20 one of the 20 names?
She sms-ed me just now

3. Has 3 changed alot over the years you know him/her?
I've only known her for less than 2 years.

4. 3 words to describe 17.
Cute, Dancer, Smart

5. What do you like about 7?
Laughable, funny, crazy.

6. How did you know 12?
Same Pri School, Same Sec School, Same Church. My Cell Leader

7. Do you trust 2?
Of course!

8. Hows working with 19 like?
Never worked with her before. Went out together, yes.

9. How close are you and 4?
My Girlfriend :)

10. What has brought you and 18 together?
Because I crushed Shawn Tan before, & Aaron is his very very good friend.

11. Describe life without 5.
I WILL CRY. I'm already suffering now.

12. In what way do you not like 16?
Hahahaha. He so fierce.

13. Do you love 6?
Of course!

14. Whats 15's favourite?
Basketball?

15. What do you like about 8?
Everything? The person is so ambiguous.

16. Give words that comes to mind when 14 is mentioned.
Campus Super Star

17. Give lines that comes to mind when 9 is mentioned.
Oh please

18. Whats 13's favourite?
M...... ahem, me

19. What was the first impression of 11?
Nice guy, harmless. Ps, Glenda sucks.

20. Is 10 straight?
Unfortunately not :p

1:26 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com