Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm going to say this again- I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL.

Argh. School is so boring! I fall asleep every lesson. Even if I listen, I can't absorb anything. Total waste of time. & the weather nowadays are omg hot. I can't take it! I'll get cranky because of the weather. Everything or everyone who comes in my way, I'll feel so irritated.

Anw yesterday, I gave Sarah one of my condoms. We never laid hands on a condom before, so we decided to open in up. It's sooo oily & has this rubber thing at the rim of it. It is sooo stretchable. A picture speaks a thousand words...


Lalala, the condom. Hahaha. Sarah blew into it like a balloon XD

I was so darnit tired in school. I slept at 1am. I ended up falling asleep in every lesson but PE. Assembly was a total bore. Bus 10 & 14 takes forever to come everytime! We waited for soooo long, & the bus is always full! Irritating. I went home straight after school because I want to catch up with my sleep real badly.

But oh well. I ended up using com all the way till now. I was busy doing my Book & Article review. It's finally done! I still owe teachers more then thousand pieces of homework. 10 jian baos. 2 yue du bao gaos. Maths booklet.

Pictures...

At YiinShin's house.


Kind of weirddd.


The Ben&Jerry's we ate on Saturday :D Yummmy.


This baby very cute hor? We met him on the train. Pidowfile (sp?)

Amanda and I have a great hobby of insulting others, whether we know them or not. Like we're so great -.-
This is from Jollin's blog. Lol, like how true lah. We're forever against the whole world but ourselves. & whether we know them or not, we will still insult them. We like no one but ourselves :p

Talking about insulting people...

also seen christine and amanda.
they ar.
din really liked them.
and i think they dun like us too.
so, it's like something reciprocated.
doesnt matter.

Taken from someone's blog. Such a loser. She's not as cool as me :D Btw I'm cooler then school okay. Go to www.ongjollin.blogspot.com to read our conversations about the losers. Hehehe. Evil.

When I was bathing, I randomly thought about things. This came into my mind:
The first thing I want to do now is to BAN HOMEWORK.
The last thing I want to do is to get into a relationship.

Later, someone posted a question, or rather asked me question. My thoughts while bathing came in handy :) It's such a coincidence.

I saw something in friendster which nearly made me teared a drop. I thought it was over but this had to happen again. But nevertheless, it's game over.

Life hasn't been going on that smoothly. It's only the 2nd day of school & yet I'm complaining & trying my best to get through each day. Haiz :( I'm pretty stressed up due to the amount of workload & due to the lack of sleep I'm having every single day!

Yet, I realised that I have many wonderful friends :) My personal message was )': When they saw it, they asked me if I was alright & asked me to cheer up. Aaron gave me a super funny link in youtube but it's M18. So, he gave me his user & password just to make me smile that little smile. Thank you Aaron, Samuel, Delon, Jollin, Yiin Shin, etc etc. <3


Presenting to you Karin Ng Hui Hui :D


Slittish eyes.


My fringe is sooo ugly! :(


Fiona & Anthea in the background.


She's listening to the teacher :o


I love my hair colour <3


Tongue sticking exercise


Impromptu.


It's amazing I didn't get caught for my hair colour eh? :D


Miss Ho, Dennis & Justin


"WEETONG!" -stick tongues out.


The best for the last. It's us again :D

Goodbye.

1:02 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com