Thursday, June 15, 2006
Seems like everytime I blog, I am eating. Guess what I ate yesterday d:
Cup noodles, Super Rings, Monster Maggie Mee, Prawn Crackers, Onion flavoured tidbits & Chicken flavoured tidbits, Satay Beehoon, Fried beehoon (packet), sushi & ritz biscuit.
Hope I put on at least 1kg! :)
Yesterday night conferenced with Samuel & Lester. Lester asked me if I was at Tm last Friday, wearing green bluish shirt & jeans, standing outside Converse with a girl wearing pink shirt (Karin) So freaky lor :/ He said he stalked me.
I remembered that we saw Valerie & this guy, but we didn't know who was that guy. I know that Valerie knows Lester, so I asked him if he was with Valerie last Friday. He keep answering "What do you think" -.-
Went to check Valerie's blog &.... Hahaha yes, it was Lester. I'm smart right!
But! How on earth Lester knew I existed on this Earth. I knew he existed because he was Sylvia Chua's ex, & because Samuel, Kerwin, Zenith all mentioned him before. How did he even know how I look like. Zzzzzz....... He say he heard Damien they all mentioning me, & he knew we went clubbing together.
Going movie with Venice, Justin, Wee Tong, Teck Jun & Ming Fong later. Justin treat :)
!@#$%^&*()
You know how much I hate being stuck in the middle?
Because one is displeased with the other,
I have to convey messages, pick up all the stupid phone calls?
Cover up for one & lie to the other.
Yeah & when the answer isn't to either one's liking, I end up getting the blame. Whatever -.-
Might not be blogging later at night. I need to catch up on my workkk.
4:39 AM ♥