Friday, June 02, 2006


See. We're of the same rank & we use the same bot but! My percentage & all is higher then him :D Lol, hao lian.
......
Okay yes! I won every single round played today :)
Today met Karin at Tm & we went to BK, then went to pierce our ears. Wasn't pain afterall lah, to think that I'm that kind of person who is scared of pain.
Come to think about it, I wonder why we want to pierce our ears. Just for show only I guess. & of course to our liking. But if we keep piercing, imagine what happens when we grow up. Example when looking for a job. Those people would definately look out for your appearance. After looking at your ears, would they want to employ you?
& what will happen after you get married? Your child might pick up all the 'habits of piercings' from you. Parents this age don't even have more then 4 piercings (except those ah lians & ah bengs parents) Why? Because when they were teenagers, the piercing ear device wasn't even invented. So they look kind of decent..?
(the thinker in action :p)
Anyway. Went to school for Science Enrichment today. So damn boring. We spent 3 hours there painting & colouring a stupid poster -.- Total waste of time.
Bedok Macs with YiinShin & Karin after that. We talked about quite a lot of things. Hmm.. I don't like us when we're doing work related to school stuff, like the stupid poster. We will bicker among ourselves, but nothing serious though. I rather the normal us? Haha.
Karin went home by bus straight from Bedok Interchange, YiinShin & I took MRT. We alighted at Tanah Merah, because we wanted to talk longer. Watched many trains go by, & finally boarded after such a long while. Met Lyeyee too :)
Oh yes. Karin called me today morning for my wake up call. Then she told me something. I don't know whether to cry or to laugh or to don't bother at all. Really, I refuse to put in effot anymore. It just goes down the drain.
I can use com till 11pm every night from now onwards! !@#$%^&*() Zz..
Bye!
2:54 PM ♥