Saturday, June 17, 2006

I just feel the joy inside me whenever I help someone when they're troubled. Accompanied Zenith till 4am last night. He says I'm a good sister :)

Completed my share of Lit project at 1am plus last night. Finally, phew.

I didn't get a good night sleep. I keep getting bitten by mosquitoes, so I keep waking up. Irritating! Woke up at 11am to meet Girlfriends for Lit project.

Ate lunch at food court then went to Karin's house. Omg, I got damn excited the first thing I stepped into her house, because her brother & cousin were watching World Cup!! :D :D :D

So, we sat infront of the tv while doing our project. At 1.30pm, there was the encore for England VS Trinidad. Man, I was so damn happy :D The match was so exciting lah. Venice & I got very very high. We laughed at a certain part till we cried. Haha.

Left Karin's house for church after that. We had practice for worship for area camp. I'm playing the piano. So scary, omg. It's my first time. The scores are totally different from the normal one. So, ahhhhhh. We took 1 hour 15 mins to play 'King of Majesty'. Hurrr. But afterall, I'm playing for God, not men :)

Anyone can think of a group identity relating to purple? Helppp! I need to come up with a group identity.

Another day is going by,
I'm thinking about you all the time.
But you're out there and I'm here waiting;
& I wrote this letter in my head,
cause so many things were left unsaid.
But now you're gone and I can't think straight

<3

2:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com