Monday, June 05, 2006

I don't really want to say goodbye. I don't really want to leave you. But I know nothing would turn out from what I'm clinging on now. Now I have to go, stay away from you.

I loved you. Those sweet words; those tender lips. You made my heart melt. What we had was something special, deep down from our hearts. I really really didn't want to say goodbye. But I had to, & I'm going to, & leave you from my heart.

I try not to think about before. I loved you. It just hurts to ponder now. Our love was just a figmen, a figment of our minds. Something we could ponder, but never express.

Many nights those tears flew, being myself without anyone. There wasn't anyone to care about the thoughts. Just looking back, I knew many mistakes I have had.

I took some time to forget about you. The agony of my heart. Our past was deep & true, yet full of pain. I guess I really need this to release the stain. I don't want to be afraid of falling in love again.

I really treasure those times I spent with you. Thanks for giving me that wonderful experience. But you know what? Sadness comes to end & happiness will conquere hate. Love sprouting VS sadness shrinking. Hope has come again :) I will overcome my fear.

Shattered heart forced to heal, as greatness unveils my heart. Hope whispered in the distance, to recover the lost love :) :) :)

For this I do not regret, the time with you that I had spent. Good luck, I still love you as my friend <3

--

I took so long to blog this post. Although short, the words are powerful. Nope, this isn't a emo post. I really want to express how I am feeling. The words are a bit chim lah.

This time, I really hope I will forget ___.

I'm going camp in a few hours time. Goodbye all! <3

4:51 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com