Sunday, June 18, 2006

I don't know what's got into me, but I'm moody all of a sudden :/

Met up with Joeyee & went to buy group identity, then went for church. Prayer meeting after service then hanged around. This few weeks' sermon is wonderful :)

Gosh. I think this is the first time I feel so irritated for someone harrassing me. It's horrible man. I hate it. That person calls me everyday, wakes me up everyday & before you know it, I'll get cranky. Everybody knows better then to wake me up. Joeyee already warned me about him. Ahhhh. How am I going to survive?!

I'll be out the whole of tomorrow. Going to Janell's house in the morning. She's going to help me with my scores. Church to complete my homework & then band practice again. China team is coming back tomorrow, which means Shawn Tan is coming back. I found out that someone likes Shawn!

Anyway, talking about homework, I have not done a single one yet. Die :/ I have absolutely no time left. I'm busy the whole of next week.

Anyway, I'm so proud of Matthaeus :)

{Matt}___ says:
hahas i won e tournament for u le!=D

Yay. Will be meeting them next week, after sooo long.

There were places we would go at midnight
There are secrets left nobody else would know
There's a reason but I don't know why
I thought they all belong to me

<3

2:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com