Friday, June 30, 2006
Last night, something real bad happened, sigh. Jollin called me & told me that Damien, Brendon & Zenith added her into the conversation & Damien started confronting Jollin about us insulting Huimin & her friends -.-
Can imagine the scenario lah. Then, Zenith, Samuel, Jollin & me conferenced & both of us were so worked up. I was pratically screaming at the top of my voice. All the rubbish & later the guys left. Rebecca called in & talked till 1am plus about loads of things.
But, that isn't the saddest/worst thing. It was...
I quarrelled with ___ :'( I scolded ___ for nothing. Haiz. I immediately cried when I sent ___ the message. It was so heartbreaking lah. I was being so unreasonable, & yet ___ treated me so good although I knew ___ was angry/pissed from the replied message. ___ even said sorry to me, asked me not to cry anymore, & said ___ didn't mean it... when ___ did totally nothing at all!
Haiz. I feel so sad & disappointed with myself. ___ has been treating me so nicely these few days & yet this is how I treat ___ back in return. ___ hears my whines, complains & nonsense each time. I'm sorry, really really sorry <3> Omg wth! I want to see Jon Tan okayyy!! He's soooo cute! -screams! Haha, but no liking for him ;D
Met Sherman at Pasir Ris Mrt :) He's such a nice & gentlemanly guy.
I'm going out with bfriend tomorrow! :D I'm going to accompany her to search for something. Going to Sentosa with her classmates & Christine on Monday! :D Heehee, so fun. I can't wait!
I was just telling Jollin, what if my period comes during this week or soon? Then Monday will have trouble going to Sentosa already. Suey suey, today really come -.- Kachua didn't allow me to go to the toilet lah!! !@#$%$^&*()
Sunday is Chocolate Day. Sooo we'll be selling Limt. Ed Cappucino flavoured kit kats :D 2A will be assigned to go to Orchard! :D
Btw! Adriano gave me a WUGUI today!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I still want to buy! It's so cuteee :D :D :D
Dan Zhong lost to Springfield 36-46 :( Nvm, Dan Zhong Jia You!! :)
Pictures taken during 14 May, lol. Moh Moh Jie Jie's wedding :)
My nephew!



Vicki, Haohao :D, Me, Josephine
:o So cute hor?!
We were supposed to act gay.
Glammm ;D
Cousins unite!
My favourite picture :)
The other photo's are in Josephine's home computer. Got to wait for it. I better start doing Lit project already.
12:28 PM ♥