Monday, June 05, 2006
Didn't manage to blog yesterday because my computer was spoilt. My elder brother fixed it :) Hahaha yay. My stupid speakers are spoilt. I want to play game & listen to music. !@#$%^&*()
Saturday, 3rd June 06
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUAN YOU!! :D
Joeyee woke me up & asked me to eat lunch with her. I was so lazy to leave my house, pratically dragged myself out of bed. Used computer for a while then I finally was willing to go out.
Ate at Macs, bought loads of sweets, bused down to Downtown. When we were buying sweets, Chester was behind us all along! Omg, I didn't see him. Even when we turned around, I still didn't see him.. Thennn, he AYE me. So blind :/
The weather was so hot! I kept whining & complaining. Zz.. But, it really was so hot!! Went to church. At that time was only 3+pm lah. Went into the sanctuary & watched the worship team practice.
Omg omg omg! ___ was playing the electric guitarrr! Shit, I think I really crush him :/ Last week I already noticed him but, forgot him on that very day. Then this week.. hehehesxz. Love struckkk.
During worship, I kept staring at him lah. Thennn, I kept smiling to myself. During word I cannot stand it anymore then I messaged Karin & told her about it. She asked me not to be so crazy. Hahaha.
Area prayer meeting after service. Dinner at BK with Kc & Tms. Walked to White Sands together. Went around hunting for group identity for leaders camp. Couldn't find anything.
No fair! Joeyee is in Shawn Tan's group for leaders camp!! But I'm one of the luckiest already. Get to be in same group as Vanessa & Rachel :D
Went home & packed my whole room (phew) & packed for camp. 1/4 done only.
Today
Conferenced with Zenith, Kerwin & Samuel last night. The four of us were discussing about something. & they all, kept questioning me lah. I myself was pretty lost.
Kerwin put down first, followed by Kerwin, & I was left with Samuel. Talked to him till 5+ in the morning. Let me ask you something..
Caffeine can keep you awake. Sleeping pills can make you sleep. What will happen if you take both caffeine & sleeping pills? :D
Anyway, I malued myself when talking to him lah. About 10 minutes before we put down the phone, I think I fell asleep. Then, I was mumbling some nonsensical things :/ Walauuu! I still remember the other time I talked to Kerwin & the same thing happened. Then I said, "What's the time now mister wolf" -.-" I told Samuel about it then he laughed at me.
After that I woke up I think. But up to now, I still don't know if I really did woke up or was I.... Argh. Forget it.
I am really a damn damn lazy person. I am supposed to meet Vanessa & Rachel at 9.30am today. Then, cause I slept real late last night, I smsed them & said I can't make it. Woke up at 12pm instead.
I'm supposed to be at the stadium packing goody bags now, but I'm too lazy to go. Haha.
Going to meet Jollin later & head down to City Hall to meet Christine, & then we're going to Kerwin's performance or something.
National Stadium after that for GDOP. I'm wearing Steps camp shirt & fbts :) The shirt is limegreen in colour. Woooh!
--
Going away tomorrow. Bye bye bye! Will miss you, you & you <3
Zz, I want to blog much longer, but no time already. So, BYE!
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUAN LI ON 060606
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA CHOW ON 070606
5:03 AM ♥