Thursday, June 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL ANNE LEE! :D

Yeah, I slept at 11pm yesterday night! :) So, I replenished my sleep, although I still need much much more. Felt more refreshed in school today & I didn't sleep in any lessons at all.

Was snapping pictures with Karin during Science again :) Oh nooo, I don't understand a single thing Miss Ho is teaching. I can't afford to fail Science again.

During English, we were discussing about gender discrimination. The topic's fun lah. But anyway, Miss Soh didn't collect all our homework except Comprehension passage. Argh, I rushed through every single work except the compre passage. I can't even find it. So, have to serve detention with Girlfriends & some others tomorrow till around 6pm? If we finish our work earlier, we're going to clean the toilet -.- Oh gross.

I was made to sit at the back during Chinese class because I faced the back of the room when Liang Lao Shi was talking. So gay lah.

We found out that ka-chua aka Miss Chua is our Geography teacher!! dflakjflkqsdkafpoaebfaj! I rather Mdm Suriadi. Gawd, I think I can prepare to fail my Geog already :(

Jollin & I were messaging each other during lessons today. We were insulting people again, lol. I think I'm the one who always starts being mean. I always suan & be super sarcastic about them. Haha.

Photos :)

Venice & me


My eyes are small.


My face gives a 'Huh?' look :/ This was taken during June holidays.


Me & Karin.


We're under my bag :D


Heh heh heh ;D



Don't they look like a couple? Lol, but they aren't!

After school, went out with Girlfriends, Theresa, Stephanie, Angela, Michele & Hui Wen to Tampines & ate LJS. Went to take neos & went home after that. Oh yah. Nearly tio tai ji with some people. Haha, for fun lah :D But we kept staring at them & they didn't dare to look at us.


My hand so unglam :p


Notice someone additional?


<3


The rest were busy squeezing their way out of the booth.


:)











Yawns. I'm getting so tired. I still haven't get started with my work :( I want to sleep early.

P.S. I made it to 10 posts for Theresa to read my other entries.

I'm off.

12:03 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com