Friday, June 09, 2006

God touched many hearts during MEGALIFE LEADERS' CAMP 2006 - BEHOLD.

His presence was just so strong, dwelling in the hearts of His people. Each time, He never failed to amaze us. His spirit was just stirring up deep down in our hearts. God ministered in my life in such a beautiful way. I learnt that by kneeling down & crying out to Him, I could experience my breakthrough.

I've felt spiritually dry for the past few months. After this camp, God has ignite the fire back in my heart, so much more passionate for Him. Time again, I knelt down & cried out to him to restore my soul. He worked mightily in my life.

I've learnt to put behind my old ways, to bury them so that they won't hinder the calling of God. He wants to see our hearts. Also, not to complain. This, is something very major for me. I complain too much at times, really, for the most slightest thing. People around me should know that well, heh.

A complaining spirit = a rebellious spirit. I musn't complain in order to recognise God's solverent choice. I must live a life of faith, to obey Him completely & go forth for He has entrusted us with His burdens. The most importantly, to obey Him.

We need to take charge & answer the call of a generation who will behold Him & His will. God wants us to behold His beauty, because He believes in us, youths :)

God spoked to me. I've layed down everything at the feet of Jesus already. Just before I went to camp, during midnight, I made up my mind to forget the past between me & him. One day after, God spoke to me through Pastor Gerald, about letting go may it be in failures, broken dreams, etc.

Not to mention, I got to know many other leaders better. We're all walking towards one vision, as one united people. Not forgetting all those fun I had too :)

Right now, I'm missing camp. Hurrr, can't wait for Area camp.

The China Mission people are leaving for China later tonight at 2am. Goodbye to them & may God grant them journey mercy. Shawn Tan is going, I'm sure I'll miss him! :D Jollin's going for camp! Will miss her too.

I'm reaching for Your heart
You hold my life in Your hands
Drawing me closer to You
I feel Your power renewed
Nothing compares to this place
Where I can see You face to face
I worship You, in spirit & in truth.

1:43 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com