Thursday, June 22, 2006

AREA 3 CAMP- PUMP IT UP!

I'm back! Was too lazy to blog yesterday.

I had a super hard time sleeping on Saturday night! (Sunday morning) I was still awake at 6am. Zz. Matthaeus accompanied me. He asked me who I like, so I told him I liked David Beckham :D He's such a pretty face, very cute & hot! I went mad about him. I said I wanted him to be my husband, live with him, etc etc etc.

Went over to Janell's house with Vanessa to seek help for piano scores. Bought lunch & headed down to church to 'study'. 4 hours doing nothing, that's me. Went for band practice & by then, Area Camp Comm & the leaders started coming. Yakked with them for a while & I went home to pack my bag for camp, & headed back to church again.

Sherron wanted us to be ministered first, before ministering to the rest of the area. About 13 of us including Sherron stayed over. We had $80 worth of Haagen Dazs ice cream. :D It's the lifeee. Sherron bought green tea flavour! It's disgusting. Rachel & I had a competition. We each ate 1 scoop of the green tea ice cream, & see who could finish it first. I won! Then we played zhong ji mi ma. The loser had to drink up the green tea, in its melted liquid form :/ Poor Jonathan Oh, Joy & Sherron. Haha.

Played another game after that. The one that TMS & KC played during combined cell. The 'Who's your favourite guy' game. I was paired up with Marvin. Yay overall we tied with Vanessa & Randolf, Rachel & Alexi :D Had a time of ministering after that. Ended at 2am & we were supposed to sleep, while Camp Comm stayed up all night to plan more stuff. I ended up on the phone with Samuel :)

Day 1 (19/6)
Got waken up by the Camp Comm & people started filling in.

Assembled at Grace Chapel & we played a relay game, followed by soccer & frisbee. We had to tie our legs together during the soccer game. After that, we had to wrap a watermelon up with newspapers, & create a 'sedan chair' for it, such that it can't drop. Next objective was to get the watermelon across the other side, by using the pulley system thinggy. Had other games, etc etc.

Lunch & service after that. Janell last minute couldn't come! So I had to play the piano & sing :/ Freakyyy.

After that, we were blindfolded, & we had to sit inside Faith Chapel for soooo long. We were led around by Camp Comm blindly, & we finally went into Victory Chapel, still blindfolded. Randolf told us that one of our group members were missing. She was somewhere in the total dark room, & had to go through obstacles. So, he told each of us that we had to sacrifice something. Mine was to cut my hair. Omg... My crowning glory leh :p But yeah, afterall I still sacrificed my hair, cause I knew they wouldn't cut my hair lah.

Then, we were led to Pasir Ris park, still stilllll blindfolded. I was the front person, so Issac Quah & Joshua Chan took turns holding my hand.... Hahaha. Issac is handsome. Heh heh heh. Then, we 'walked on water'. The Camp Comm used their legs/chairs to support a board, such that we will be stepping on it, & make as if we're walking on water. It's all about faith lah.

Back to church after that, & had a short sermon. Went to bathe beacuse we were all wet & went to eat dinner. I cried because of some stupid guy lah :/ Grrrrrrrrr. Went back for service again. Whee, I loved the people who were on stage, except that guy. Johannes, Sherron, Sherman, Dale, Wei Ming :D They're either cute/hot/handsome. Btw, one of them is my crush :D Service was good. I cried again because of that guy !@#$%^&*() Wahlao, I hate dislike him like hell lah. (I feel like scolding vulguarities)

Before service ended, we went highhhh!! We were so on fire for God lah :) Anw talked to Sherron about that eeediot after everything. I cried again! THRICE already. Fancy a guy making a girl cry. Loser right! alsufoueryuiahjkhlksdhabqw!!!!

We were dismissed after that & I was on the phone with Samuel again. Everybody except Vanessa & I were sleeping..

Day 2 (20/6)
I got awaken by Issac & Sherron at 5am! Omg, I was so shocked lah. Issac tapped me & was like 'Amanda, wake up. Sherron & I needs your help for something'..... When I went out of the sanctuary, I saw a few other people. So, I knew that we had an activity going on already lah. Slowly one by one all of us got awaken.

We were splitted into two groups. First group- Issac & Sherron, second group- Randolf. Soon after, we found out what we had to do...

We had to go through 6 different missions. We had to find a clue at each mission. But, the task obviously wasn't that simple. The Camp Comm were 'police officers' who will go around catching us. So we had to go to different missions (places) secretly, without being found out. If we got caught, we would be sent to the jail, which was the toilet.

I was somehow sick :( Headache & slight fever. Nevertheless, I still played. But I got special treatment. If I got caught, I can return to my base :D Hahaha. After that, both teams headed to Basement 2 Car Park & we had a water warrr. I couldn't get wet because I didn't have extra shirt, & I was sick. But Vanessaaa... came & bombed my back when I was squating down. Ahhhh.

After that, we had debrief & camp endedddddd.

(I'm getting impatient to blog already, lol. So long leh!)

Played frisbee & while we were waiting for Marvin to wake up & Vera to call a cab, we all fell asleep. Had two hours of sleep & we finally left church. Cabbed home & slept till 6pm. I love my bed!

Okayyy. Was supposed to go out with Samuel to Boon Siang's house to watch England's match. I saw the timing the other day at Karin's house, which said it was 9pm. Later I found out it's at 3am! Ahhh, I was so sad lah :( End up didn't go.

THAT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. BYEEEEEEEEEE. I'll blog about today tomorrow :)

2:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com