Friday, May 12, 2006
Trained & Bused to Ecp with Jollin. I was walking damn s l o w again. I think is Jollin walk fast lah, cause I always walk the same speed as I am with Girlfriends.
At first I die die don't want to meet Damien & all. Sometimes I just need peace & just to be left alone. I like that feeling. Sometimes being anti-social is good. You have all the time to yourself. Somehow somewhat ended up meeting them lah.
Went blading with Jollin, & then with the guys after that. We went very very far. First time I ever dare to blade alone & at least faster then normal speed. Did loads of thinking during the time we were blading. After we blade, already 7.30pm. Walked all the way to Lagoon there & eat. Omg. It's 3km away okay! We w a l k e d you know. Luckily it wasn't in the afternoon or I'll be complaining like hell. From Ecp Macs all the way to where Temasekians would normally alight to get to Ecp. At Car Park E if I'm not wrong. The first time where we had our cross country. It was that far!
I didn't eat. Waited for them to finish. Then we went to watch some kind of performance. Wah, those people are damn damn flexible. Walked to the underpass to the bus stop. They wanted to walk back to Macs but I protested like nobody's business :D The journey back was damn scary lah. Jollin & me kept screaming.
When we reached Pasir Ris, I CABBED home :) -looks at Jollin. My house is like how near to White Sands, but I cabbed home. Those who know where I stay.. Hehehez. Reached home at 11pm+. I'm some kind of hardcore. The day right after my exams, I go out till so late.
Forgot to mention that I met Khim, YiYuan & YinWei! at White Sands on Saturday. Khim spotted me. Hmm, she's very nice lah. YinWei's birthday coming in 3 days time. I miss him. YuYang too :D Listening to his Ai De Jiu Shi Ni. Hahaha.
Okay. Going out soon to meet Venice & YiinShin & we're off to Wild Wild Wet. Hope it doesn't rain. Zz...... Hui ah! Why you don't want to go >:( & you want sports bra not? Tomorrow I going to buy. Got discount mah. Got hotpink one ;DD
3:16 AM ♥