Monday, May 22, 2006

Yesterday
Jollin & me was very very bored, so we decided to go out somewhere first before going to church. Met her & we decided to go to TM. We couldn't go anywhere far if not we won't be in time for church. We were supposed to go down to Hougang cause I volunteered to buy food for Samuel & she wanted to meet someone. Anyway, headed down to church after that, had prayer meeting then cell. Sherron sat in during cell.

After that, went to BK, bought food & bused down to Hougang. I went mad in the bus. I was laughing like some kind of mad woman okay. I think the whole bus was staring at us?

Firstly, we I! was carrying the bag of food. The bus wasn't stable lah, kept shaking here & there, not literally though. Sooo, the food was a hindrance lah. Jollin, being a smart ass, wanted to take her chilli by hook or by crook. So she started to feel around for the chilli sauce & she ended up touching my toes -.- I laughed like siao, because very funny lorrr. I had problem speaking.

Secondly, the way she eat is super funny lah. Her burger was so messy. She so picky, don't want eat the beef. Tskkk!

Thirdly, when a man was alighting, his bag hit Jollin's head. Then, I laughed like mad again.

Fourthly, when another man was alighting, he knocked his head on the ceiling.

Fiftly, when we wanted to alight, we were still laughing like mad. So we couldn't stand up properly. So Jollin just sat on down on the stairs like that. I nearly stepped on her. Then when the bus jerked, my legs follow the bus move forward lor. Hahaha.

You know, when I was laughing, food was in my mouth (disgusting lah!) & I the food was stucked at my gullet. Hahaha.

Thennn, we still left onion rings & fries. I asked her to transfer the remainder into that box thing. Then, I was in need of the toilet damn badly lah. Sooo, I asked her to hurry. That smart Jollin spilled the onion rings & fries on the floor, because she thought some stupid cockroach landed on her hand. Wahbianggg, I laughed like a siao woman. I nearly peed in my pants lah. !@#$%^&*() I ran like a siao zha bor to Hougang Mall to find the stupid toilet. Hahaha.

Okay. After that met Samuel & Damien. We went to the playground.

Fast Forward >>>

Cabbed home, nearly got into shit again. Haiya, I seem to be getting into trouble everyday. Zz, who cares lah huh.

Conferenced with Zenith, Kerwin & Samuel.
Then Kerwin & Samuel.
Then Samuel.
Then Kerwin.
Slept at 4am plus.

Today
My hp bill came. Woohoo. Rocks like hell also. 1980+ minutes OUTGOING. 1400+ sms. My incoming 7000+ minutes :/

Nothing much happened today. Went grandma's house. Cousins were there.

Conferenced with Zenith, Kerwin & Samuel just now. I was super dulan just now :/

I miss VL :'(

1:39 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com