Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well, here's my proper post for today.

I love Samuel (as a friend) He's really indeed my kai xin guo & xin shi guo :) Was talking to him yesterday on the phone, sharing with him my troubles. Actually nothing much though.. When talking to him, you cannot don't smile or laugh. He's just naturally talented? that he can make anyone be happy again. Haha. We ended up talking about girls & guys, the way both gender thinks & behaves, God & the world coming to an end :/ I got scared half way. Zz..

Like I said, I am a thinker. So then yesterday, we were talking about Christianity..

How do you know that the Bible is true?
How did Buddha come about?
How do you know that Jesus is the real God?
Etc etc..

About the world coming to an end. As stated in the Bible, when the world is coming to an end, there will be natural disasters happening around the world. September 11 was stated in the Bible that it would happen. 2004 tsunami is another sign. Earthquakes & Volcano eruptions are other signs, too.

When the world comes to an end, Satan & Jesus will come down to earth. Those who believe in Satan will have this chop '666'. (666 is a satanic number, btw) & those who believe in Jesus will have/do not have i-don't-know-what. Yep. Those who believe in Jesus will starve to death whereas those who believe in Satan will be given food. Ultimately, Christians would starve to death, die of hunger, then go up to heaven. While those who believe in Satan, I don't know what will happen to them.

Hmm.. I find these very interesting :D I shall spend my free time thinking about more things. It's kind of amusing to see how my brain works & thinks. Hehehe.

Samuel's going to MOS. Rah rah :D I don't know what I'm going to do late in the middle of the night. Chatted with him till 3.30am thennn, Zzzz..


Don't mind the date, it's wrong. Hmm. I have tickets but I'm not going. But! It states that it's a candy floss retro party. So, will candy floss be involved? d: I hope so! I'm a sweet tooth fyi ;)

Okay. I spent my whole day at home again. I haven't been out of my house for 2 (TWO!) days already. So not Amanda right? No life lahhh. I watched Chronicles of Narnia, Lizzie Mcguire Movie, used the computer & slepttt the whole of today.

Early in the morning, (actually not early lah, already 11am that time) Miss Christine Ho called me & woke me up, just to ask me follow her go Bugis just because she want watch movie with ___ & to see ___. Wahlaosxz.

But, I had appointment with Justin, WeeTong, TeckJun, Karin, ZhiYi to watch X-men. Karin & ZhiYi last minute cannot go, then I don't want be only girl mah. So, I was stuck in between this two sides. I spend so long deciding & asking people. In the end, forget it lah. Anyway, I lazy to leave the house also :o

Haiz. I wonder what's going on around me lah. I'm a much happier kid compared to last time, but not my happiest, yet. I don't want to see another ___ lor. It's just so sad :( Wah, I really scared already. This makes me even more don't want to ___. This is my declaration of being single & being independent! (Best of luck, to the both of you)

VL CALLED ME TODAY! :D :D :D Buttt, the first thing her voice told me, something not good already. Tsk. Yay, Jollin, Vl & me are in trouble again. One in ShangHai, the other in Perth, I so poor thing, all alone in Singapore. Wah can't ___ just stfu & stop getting everyone into trouble?! _l_ I thought all these over already lor. Then ___ just had to make things worst again. Nb.

Anyway, I found out something today. My heart shatterz into a millionz pieces. To think that ___ is my ___, & yet ___ did ___ to ___. Like that call ___ ar? I just don't get it & yeah. I don't know why I'm not affected by this. In fact, I get affected by BGR more then this. ___ just go around ___, don't even bother to ___. Wah, I really don't know what to say already lah. I'm trying damn hard to ___, but ___ on the other hand still ___. Nevermind, you good. I really take my hands off this already lah. Hui, you know what I'm talking about :)

Woooh. Chatting with Matthaeus online now. My midnight online partner go MOS mah, what to do. Good luck for your match tomorrow! Fifteen minutes only, so I don't bother to go down hor? Jiayou! :) Win that for me, you say one ar.

{Matt}___''saw someone'' says:
err.wat ur hp no. ar??

Just look to your heart & that's where I'll be. says:
9*******

Just look to your heart & that's where I'll be. says:
actually, i dont have yours too :x

{Matt}___''saw someone'' says:
9*******

Just look to your heart & that's where I'll be. says:
HAHA WHEEEEEEEE I GOT CUTE GUY NUMBER

Just look to your heart & that's where I'll be. says:
lol siao -.-

{Matt}___''saw someone'' says:
siao zha bo

Just look to your heart & that's where I'll be. says:
hahaha what!

{Matt}___''saw someone'' says:
nthnth *scared

Lol, siao zha borrr.

Anyway, tomorrow going out with Venice & all to blading! :D Sorry Hui, pangseh you :( ILY ANYWAY! :D

I think I'm getting back my 'sense' of blogging :) Kai xin guo not at home the whole day, I never played gb at all leh! Going to play already! :D

Fk,Idontknowhowtobreakthenewstoher.

2:40 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com