Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wabiangz. I blog so long then blogger lost my post lah. Idiot! :@

I'm currently watching the voting results now. I think it's so cool lah :) I'm supposed to be studying but oh well. I didn't study at all the whole day. Hopelesssss.

Anyway, exams sucks. I don't think I will do well. I don't even study hard enough. Tsk.

Thursday
Ate at Yoshinoya with quan jia fu :D
Walked around TM.
Went to White Sands with Venice & Yiin Shin.
Pasir Ris town park :)
We screamed like mad women. Damn fun lah.
Andra came & join us after that. She's very cute lah, I like!
We were playing some crap game.
Then we went to the fitness corner.
Saw one balding man, at around 40+, with this woman who looked like a maid/china woman.
Omg, they were frenching, hugging, kissing, lying on top of each other, touching everywhere.
Yuckkks! Omg omg omg. They were performing dry sex lah. Horrible.
The four of us called the police, but they somehow rejected our call! :(
What if there was really something bad happening. Tsk!
Reached home at 8pm.

Friday
Went to kbox after exams with quan jia fu, again. Karin didn't come with us.
I'm smart :DD -looks at YQ. Hahahahahaha.
Met Jollin, Damien & all to watch MI3.
I miss them like crazyyyyy :( Very long never see them already.
I totally embarrased myself lah. Kept screaming & all. Some parts were very scary.
Nathanael kept looking & laughing at me. Hahaha.
Yq messaged me & ask me to go his house. Yayyyyyy. I asked him to lay mahjong table.
I miss mahjong! Anyway want to play with me? Wo men 3 que 1 :) Venice, Yq & me!
Met Venice & Ys then we went to find Yq.
Ys had to leave half way, so we walked her to the MRT.
Went home.
Talked to Jollin for hours till someone kpkb.

Saturday
Went to Changi Airport to study with Jollin. Some shit cropped up lah. Quite fed up.
We didn't study at all lah. Couldn't understand anything.

WAIT! I DIGRESS ABIT. Potong Pasir SDA won! My grandmother & aunt support them one, die hard supporters. Haha. I just called them. They very happy. Hahaha. They very cute leh. Congratulationnnnns! :)

Was messaging ___ the whole day.
___'s so cute :) Hehehe.
Service & all.
Cabbed home because it was raining.

--

I can't wait for exams to end! Got so many plans already. Wild wild Wet, Escape, Roller blading!, blah blah blah.

But for now, study :(

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D

2:58 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com