Thursday, May 18, 2006

My results rock mannn.

Out of all the 4 subjects I got back today, I failed 3, passed 1.

English- Fail
Chinese- Fail
Science- Fail
Homecs- Pass

Yeah, like who would want to be a chef when he/she grows up. Hmmm. But I overall passed my Chinese & English lah. Science, still not sure yet. But my CA also sucked, so.... Oh well. Anyway I didn't even study hard at all. Having this kind of results quite satisfying already d:

Ponned Science Enrichment & went to visit YiinShin with Karin & Venice. I LEARNT HOW TO PLAY CANON IN D! :DDDDDDDDDDDD Omg, I'm damn happy lah! I was very very highhhhhh the whole time. & I fell asleep on YiinShin's bed. Hahaha.

No school tomorrow, Yay.

18 minutes to Zenith's birthday. Happy Early Birthday! :)

2:42 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com