Saturday, May 20, 2006

My results are wonderfulll!

English:
Main Paper- 24/50, FAIL
Compo- 16/30
Letter Writing- 21/30
Overall- 55/100

Chinese:
Main Paper- 62/130, FAIL
Compo- 32/50
Letter Writing- 14.5/20
Overall- 53/100

Maths:
Paper 1- 22/40 (27.5/50)
Paper 2- 19/50
Main Paper Overall- 46.5/100, FAIL.

Science:
MCQ- 15/30
Chemistry- 10/23
Physics- 5/23
Biology- 11/23
Main Paper Overall- 41/99, FAIL

History:
MCQ- 9/15
Short Answers- 3/15
SBQ- 8/25
Essay- 14/20
Main Paper Overall- 34/75, FAIL.

Home Econs:
Overall (including CA)- 65/100, B3

Literature:
Unseen Poetry- 14/25
Anne Frank- 22/25
Kopitiam- 21/25
Main Paper Overall- 76/100, A1 :DDDDDDDD

This are my 'wonderful' results. This is the first time I'm failing so many subjects. Can you believe it. I actually failed my English. My Science & Maths has never been my strong subject. In fact, both are the worst. Anyway, I really didn't study for Science. Maths, it's whether you know how to do it or not. History was ... I knew I would fail my SBQ & Short Answer Questions. I only studied chapter 5 & 6.

On the happy side...
I FINALLY PASSED MY CHINESE! :DDDD Though I failed main paper.
I got A1 for Literature, when I didn't study much at all. I just glanced through the book & notes before the exam. Lit has always been my strongest subject, I guess? It's in the blood, Shenna Ho & Sarah said that. Lol.

So does that means I'm clever? :D (trying to boost my ego abit lah huh) I never study still can get A1 leh. Sorry ah, I don't memorise the whole text one hor. I don't have that gift of memorising :/ & my brain's too small to absorb everything.

Must study hard already lah. Yah yah, I always say that but at the end of the day, nothing gets started. Zz.. Motivatorrr, where are you? :)

--

Anyway! Went to eat Magic Wok with girlfriends after school today. I pangsehed them(sorry!) & went out with Kerwin, Zhi Guo, Damien & Jollin after lunch.

We went down to Samuel's house. That guy, pon school today. Tsk. Kerwin left us & went Bugis for his tuition. Slacked at Samuel's house & watched Joga Bonito. Omg, Thiery Henry is so hot :D I can't wait for world cup to start lah. Hahaha.

Later Matthaeus (hehehe :D) & Kerwin came to Samuel's house. Stayed till 7 plus then Jollin & me went home. I was so tired.

I didn't meet Zenith afterall :( My famous amos cookie cake. Nevermind lah. Next time my birthday I treat him eat cake.

That's about it, BYE! :D I shall spare you all from my ... thoughts. It's fatal, haha.

2:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com