Thursday, June 01, 2006

IM ANGRYYYYYYYYY :@
(that's all you need to know)

I really cannot express my hatred for guys man. Fk them. You know how stressed I am? One is my ___ the other is my ___. !@#$%^&*()

Well, I shan't go into details because I shouldn't interfere with situation happenings that has no concern to me.

At the end of the day, all I want to say is..
Actually, I don't really hate guys. I just don't like that way they treat girls. But right now, I'm not interested in guys. They're temporary out of my dictionary.

I was happy the whole day till this had to ruin my mood.

4 hours of blading & cycling was great, though the bicycle & blades weren't working that finely. Burnt a lot of calories. I don't even have enough & yet I am still burning calories. I want to put on weight! Others want to loose weight & yet I want to put on weight.

My younger brother's gone for 3 days 2 night. So, no one is going to snatch with me for the computer. Yay. I've received the $100 from my Dad already. I'm happy (but my mood was ruined by that thing)

I'm lucky I didn't go to Mos. ___ & ___ almost got into a police case by running away because of their Martell. They just 1,2,3 & ran away! The security chased them, but gave up half way. They just hopped onto any incoming taxi. Also, Mos required ID(above 16) & there were thousands of people there.

I've found one of the greatest friend in life. Ever so sacrificing & never fail to cheer me up. This is what I define, a true friend. Thanks a lot, I love you <3

{Edit}
___ says:
<333
___ says:
im so touched

I LOVE YOU LAH! <3
{Edited}

Goodbye May.

>Karin, my post would be another day okay?

I don't want to feel the way that I do
I just want to be right here with you
I don't want to see us apart.
I just want to say it straight from my heart
I miss you, I do.

2:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com