Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I must blog super fast because my 9pm show is coming. I normally need 1 hour in advance to blog. Because I always will digress & switch windows here & there.

I love Sarah. Hahaha. She can be my bitching partner. I never come to school then she told me almost everything that I would like to be interested in ;D Yay!

I don't know what to say about *. But ever since ___ (an exco sports captain) told me whatever that happened between *, ___ & ___, my impression of her has never been that good already. &! Read this...

Kynn-* My Crowning Glory. says:
OH, u noe (censored) today KEEEP touching yong quan
Kynn-* My Crowning Glory. says:
acc. to (ahem), she last time when close to (censored), (censored) said that if she wasnt attached she'd go for YQ
Kynn-* My Crowning Glory. says:
slut right?
Kynn-* My Crowning Glory. says:
pass paper also want to hold his elbow

Hurrrrr. Of all people, YQ! Yq lehhh. !@#$%^&*() Of course I will get affected mahhh.

According to her, a lot of people ponned school too. Only 33 people went to school. Woah. Then she told me something about ___ too.

--

My personal message is ONE WEEK DETENTION! WOOHOO!
So many people thought that it was me who was getting the detention. Damn funny can. So many different reactions.

[*NIGHTMARE*] -[jÜñ®išmŠ] -[FoUr fïυЄ] `_x[ wÜ ¥µ £ûÑ bí ]x_` looking back,young and stupid .-[F4Ng Qųän ±Ä0] **-[IWNLY]-** says:
why one week detention

!Smash'D is fucking hot! Whoever missed it, you really miss the GREATEST show/ says:
y detention ?

aaron'- only the strong survives says:
what!? a week's detention!?

Baby, I'll take my chances with you says:
......

okay.. okay... u win u win i shall stop agitating u toot toot!!! toot toot!!! toot toot!!! one day i will agitate u till u die xD says:
wow. u gt 1 week denten?

Hahaha okay.

--

Anyway, I messaged Hubert on friendster. I found out that, I'm his aunty instead of cousin :/ Alan kor kor is his cousin, not uncle. Boon Hao is his cousin, not nephew. I've been an aunty for close to 5 years already. Lol.

Read Eena's blog, WeiZheng's nick, heard from Sarah that the games today sucked like hell. Eena sounded real angry on her blog. Thank God Karin & me didn't go school today. If not I'm sure I'll be cursing & swearing like nobody's business. I made the right choice -big wide smile. I need to think of some good excuses for not coming to school today. Hmmm...

--

On a serious tone, I think I'm horrible. I'm so blunt lah. I've hurt ___ unknowingly. I'm that sort who just speaks my mind, not sparing anyone's feelings.

___, I'm sorry yah? I'll be touched one fine day by your actions <3

My mother just came back with CRAZE HOTTIES! Omg :D I want twister fries.

And, I didn't manage to blog this before 9. :(

1:12 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com