Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Yesterday, Dennis told me something about ___. It was such a big blow to me. Like wtf? Sometimes I feel like killing ___. Fucker.
I really really wonder how guys think. Anyone want to fill me in? D: Okay, not guys. I want to know how ___ thinks. I'm not sexist & guys shouldn't deserve to be condemned just because of some fucking bastards.
You think just because a girl is pretty, you go her.
You sweet talk her.
Ask her for stead.
After playing with her for days/weeks/months (can't be months, because you play with them eh?), you dump her.
You don't even feel sad/lost.
You don't even think of her feelings, the amount of tears she shed because she's hurt.
Worst still, if she still likes you & turns on deaf ear to every single advice her friends give her.
After a few days, you go for another girl.
Omg, this kind of guys just deserved to be shot right! Jerks.
--
Thank You-
Jollin & Karin! ♥
Yiin Shin & Venice.
Joeyee.
Andy & Dennis.
You guys make me realised alot :) Some guys are just not worth it.
Yay. He's out of my life. That stupid incorigible heartless fucking bastard :D
Video made by Jollin Ong! Omg, so sweet :)
10:52 AM ♥