Wednesday, May 31, 2006

proboomler is me :) ITIT1d, my new ITE friend.
I'm skilful right! :D Backshot.
Ahem. Pardon the name. Hehehesxz. Kind of gay, but what to do? I created this in the beginning of P6. My 'pro' account (unfortunately my skills aren't that pro anymore) I dropped by two ranks! :(
Wooow! The attack so p0wErrFull w0rHsXz. I love boomer :D (the bot I'm using)
This is my another newly made friend & me! :) He just came out from boys home :/
The bot he has, which is Dragon, is a ultimately rare. It comes on the term of 1:50 basis. Also very powerfulll.
I'm in game :)
Hmm, take a look at how cool? gb is :) The avatar, background effects & all!
Last but not least, ME! :D I just love my avatar :) I look so cute hor? :D
GUNBOUND IS LOVE <3
Go download it @ www.gunbound.net & play with ME :D
7:48 AM ♥