Saturday, May 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENICE NG SHI YIN!! <3

I haven't blogged for a few days already. Cause I'm busy playing my Gunbound :D Anyway, I don't see the point in blogging anymore lah. Kind of boring, Zz :/

Wednesday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC!! <3

During Chinese class, there was this bee who was making its nest at the window pane. Then it kept going in & out of the classroom, to take soil to build its nest. Thennn, we closed the all the windows & doors so that the bee couldn't come in. I think the bee got fed up. It kept attempting to try & enter, because its dear nest was over there.

Anyway, after lessons, I asked Liang Lao Shi if I could destroy the nest, because I thought that the bee was hiding its eggs there. Almost 3/4 of the class left the classroom already. Liang Lao Shi gave me consent, so I ran out of the room with a broom in my hand & shouted for Dennis to help me destroy the nest. Hahaha.

You know, we used the back of the broom & destroyed the soil. Guess what we saw. Instead of eggs, there were around five green worms!! The were damn big, almost the size of my small finger. Zz. Then Andra pushed me near the worms & I screamed like crazy.

During History lessons, we watched this movie called 'Life is Beautiful'. Its about the Jews & Germans, during WWI. The little boy acting in the show is very cute :D Ahhh. Watched till half way then go home.

Jollin left for Shanghai :( Come back soon!

Thursday
I was sick the periods before recess. Just kept sleeping during lessons :D

Watched Life is Beautiful finished. Very very touching. The father died in the end to save the little boy. I almost cried.

Waited for Karin & YiinShin to finish their HMT. Was raining damn heavily, got drenched :/ My shoe was soaked, disgusting. Went to White Sands with Venice & YiinShin. Laughed like mad.

Today
Currently in Computer Lab. We are supposed to be researching on the human circulatory system but who cares. There's school clean up later, & then report books :/

Don't know why when I saw ___ just now I didn't think that much like how I used to previous times. Hmm..

Happy Birthday to Venice once again :)

2:07 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com