Wednesday, May 17, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUELINE!!
:D
Everyone is in school now, having Science Enrichment :D Karin & me are at home. We're bitching about people. Hahaha. Here's a part of our conversation.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
she's trying to say that she slim? -.-
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
-pukespukespukes
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
yeah & trying to give a whole load of excuses
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
i cant stand her
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
you think i can?
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
go around making friends with pple she dont know-.-
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
come one man, her tighs are fking fat lah okay. probably one of the fattest in class d:
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
skinny better than fat lor. it's scientifically proven! haha. don't believe hor, can conduct survey. ppl got say her slut meh? cb.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
yalor
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
(I SO VULGUARRRRRRRRR)
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
tsk
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
she also very vulgar
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
haiya dont care her. NB, FOLD THRICE SIA.
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
THRICE!
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
yes THRICE!!!
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
_l_ HER.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
aiyoooooo dont so vulgar lah
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
&iknowwhospamherblog;Dhahahahahahahahaha.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
who?!
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
(REVEALS WHO. HAHAHA :D)
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
haha shhhhh ar. IM GONNA BLOG ABOUT THIS. HAHAHAHAHAHA
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
okay
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
& ah. what quarrel/fight/verbal abuse. haha shut up lah.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
dont care about her lah
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
don't want to care about her also lah.
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
when comes to computer html/ip stuff right, she's damn noob can. lol.
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
don't she know each time ppl tags ar, the ip address changes?! of course cant track down lorrr.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
haha yeah lor
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
i found hubert on friendsterrrrrr lol
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
HAHAHA I FOUND HIM TOO! I WROTE HIM MSG. I WANT TU BE FRIENDS WIBB HIM NORHS. THEN HE WILL BE MY BESTFRIEND CUM COUSIN
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
HEHEZ SO COOLSX WORHSZX
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
ANORSXZ. MIIE CANN BE LIIKE HER NEIIHSXZ. WAHH SHE SO COOLSXZ. II WANNTT TUUHH COPPY HERR NEIIHSXZ.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
COPYX WHOZ?! (HUI REVEALS THE NAME)?
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
YEPPIIES.
HUI ` Dont run away from what your heart is saying says:
WTH WHO SHE TIINKX SHE ISHHZ! HONG GANN ARHSX! IIE CORR GANGG COMEX DHENN SHE KNOWX ARHSZZZZ!~
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
MIIE DONT PLAYY GANG ONE NORHSXZZZZZZZZZZ. HAHAHAHA OKAY WTF.
etc etc etc.
Okay, I slept at 1am plus & woke up at 1pm :D I feel like ponning school again tomorrow. Vanessa Yap messaged me just now.
She: Please don't tell me you didn't come to school today.
Me: Uh yeah I never. Why.
She: Your mother allow?
Me: Yeah of course. If not I won't be at home ma.
She: Haha. Alright then :)
I'm so bored. My brother's going to use the computer soon. It will be my turn at 7pm again :)
--
In collaboration with Karin, Venice & my thoughts about the word, FOREVER. I think I can comprehend this a lot right now. The word forever, is just lies.
When is the word forever actually being used? When you're in a relationship, in love, right? I am only 100% sure that God's love is forever. Even our parents & friends can't give us that 100% love. You can't be certain about it.
"I love you forever dear. Please don't leave me" Bullshit to all these words. Come on, how many years old are we only now? So you're going to marry your partner in probably 10 years down the road, then be in love till the day you die? Nonsense lorrr.
There's no forever for now :) I know it, you know it too.
--
I am in love with Click Five, Daniel Powter, Craig David & Fort minor curretly. Thanks Jollin. Will be coming back later & blog. &&&&& HIPS DON'T LIE! That song is so addictive, hor Jollin? :D
5:49 AM ♥