Tuesday, May 16, 2006
I almost didn't go to school today, but I dragged myself there. We had this Amazing race, which required us to travel in groups of 10 to different places. Typical Amazing race. I was grouped with Karin, Anthea, Yan Ru, Fiona, Gui Fang, Dennis, Andrew, Teck Jun & YQ! :) Haha, as usual lah. (This is when you start to see my different classmates' names appearing)
Our first clue was SUPPOSED to be Ford Factory, but we didn't take much note about the Factory picture & went to Fort Canning instead -.- We were the first group there, & we were some happy kids. We were supposed to take less than 5 minutes to close this two big iron doors, which will block the enemies from attacking us. We did that in 2:12mins. Our next stop was Kranji War Memorial.
Sooooo, when we were on our way in the train to Kranji, Miss Yati called Yq & told him that we went to the wrong place. Instead of Ford Factory, we went to Fort Canning. Zz.. Wah, our heartz shatteredz into a million piecez. Our points we earned at Fort Canning not counted. So nvm lor. We still continue the race & didn't give up.
We were supposed to answer questions at KWM. The place pretty big, ask us to look for answers :/ I went to bribe Zuhairi & asked for answers :D But, he in the end still never tell me lor. Hahaha. We were the first group to get full marks! But the third group to get there. Next stop was Ford Factory.
When we reached there, almost 12pm already. We had to be back in school by 1.30pm if not will deduct marks & we still had to eat. So, we didn't even bother going into Ford Factory. Took a bus to I don't know where, & decided to stop at some bus stop which had 13. We went to minimart to buy drinks first. By then already 12.40pm.
Sooooo, we played cheat & took cab back to school d: Zzzzzz...... Was pretty exhausted lah. All the running under the hot sun. Karin & me even opened umbrella when walking to KWM. Hahaha. My Pe shirt was soaked with sweat lah. Disgustinggg.
Class Managers photo taking after that, then went for Science Enrichment. Total bore lah. Still went to a stupid canal. Waste my time only !@#%^&*()
Tomorrow, KARIN & ME AREN'T GOING TO SCHOOL! :DDDD WHEE~ Come to school also waste time only. &, our parents allow mah horrr, Hui ;D Still have the Science Enrichment thing again.
Oh yah! Congratulations Jollin Ong :D I next time don't go out with you too often already. Hehehe. The next thing I will be saying, you must still love me more then you love ___. Hahaha. Good luck ah. Kai xi jiu!
Somehow, I feel like the distance we have drifted away is too far already:(
11:57 AM ♥