Tuesday, May 23, 2006
I can't believe myself. I still like ___. I miss ___ like crazy. :( It's been so long since I saw ___.
Today, I saw ___ so many times. BUT! I wasn't wearing my contacts because of my left eye was red. So, I couldn't even catch a glimpse of ___. Sigh :( ___ pratically walked past me about 5 times today? Let alone ___ not being in 2A. So being able to see ___ so many times is already a miracle. Really, I miss ___ very very much.
Girlfriends tell me that it's not worth it to even think about ___ anymore. But if I really wanted to let everything go, I would have dont that long ago, right? I just can't. I rather face reality then live in self denial.
.............................
Sanity hangs by a thread
Anyway, we had class photo taking today :) It's going to be the last year together. I think the photo's going to turn out nice. Though I can't really get along well with one or two people, I still love my class! :D 1A'05, 2A'06 <3
Went to town after school today. Met Damien & all. I really really didn't want to meet them lah. Zz.. It just, dampened my mood further. I was damn dao. Met them at cine & I didn't even say Hi & just walked past them. I wasn't wearing my contacts so who knows if I really am maintaining eye contact with them. Ah whatever.
OMG! JUNYANG'S ALBUM IS OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO GET IT! :DDDDDD
Sorry for such a rush post. I got a date to play gunbound :D Gunbound can make me happy. Ahhh, so long, after 2 years, I'm finally back to playing. Hope my boomer skills aren't lost.
{Edit} I'm going maddd! I've downloaded Gb more then 8974631254561 times & I still can't play it! :@ {Edited}
I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my babyI never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you
2:06 PM ♥