Friday, May 19, 2006
I realised that I didn't blog properly yesterday, so I shall re-blog.
Canon In D is really pretty hard to play. Need a lot of practices. Matthaeus say I damn zai, so fast learn how to play already. Hahaha. The co-ordination is quite difficult lah. But I'm determined to learn how to play it well. It's my love :)
YiinShin's house yesterday, it was probably the first time I've ever had such a good laugh in months. It's the first time after the girlfriends spent quality time together. Yay, I'm happy.
--
I was the first to wish Zenith Happy Birthday today, at 12am exactly :) I was very touched by his sms too. It made me teared.
Zenith HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE EVERYBODY says:
your my bested lesbian partner
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
YAY! (: YOUR MY BESTED GAY PARTNER.
Zenith HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE EVERYBODY says:
FOREVER
Zenith HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE EVERYBODY says:
and ever
Zenith HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE EVERYBODY says:
AMEN
I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. says:
AMEN! (:
I love my bestest gay partner :D Thanks for cheering me up during those times & crapping with me. Our trademark makes me smile each time especially when I'm sad. I LOVE YOU! :)
--
Anyway, conference with Samuel, Boon Siang, Kerwin, Damien & Jollin last night. Chatted with Samuel & Zenith online. The three of us were talking about maple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf9tfbjAcfg&eurl
Visit the url above if you wish to. Hahaha. It's kind of vulguar, but that isn't the point lah. It's about this guy, who play maple till siao. Damn stupid, but funny.
I still remember the time during p6 when I was gunbound siao. Really a hardcore gb player. I played till golden sided battle axe. One more rank till I'm wand :) The whole of 6J always played gb together. & literally, really the whole of 6J. We'll arrange a time when all of us will play together. I kind of miss gb you know. Hahaha. I miss those times 6J spent together too. We're so bonded & united. 6J'04 <3
Today
Went to town with Venice & HuiWen. I saw so many things I want. I'm going to save up money & splurge during the holidays. I don't even know if I'm going to get any money during the holidays. At most it would be $35 per week? & my results... Hohoho.
Went to see the puma bag. Omg, it's damn fugly :( The person's going to call Venice the next time the next batch of bag comes out. I'm desperate for a sling bag. Went to nike & saw the brown base & I-forgot-what-colour wordings. I don't really like it, probably because it looks kind of old? But I like brown! I want a brown sling bag :) The nike lime green & black base bag is coming out again. By then so many people is going to have it. So, forget it.
Fried Mars Bars & damn damn nice. Venice & me bought it. Yummy! Anyway, we met Sylvia, Vanessa Tang & Yin Ying at Far East. I'm in love with this particular shop at Far East. Omg. Went into this dark pitch-black shop called Survivor. Woah, it's damn cool lah. It only has one small opening for you to go in. But the things in there are sooo expensive.
Bought stuff for people. I really really want so many things. I'm going to save uppp! I hope I can lah.
{edit}
Oh yes! & I met this very very cute & hot guy working at Stussy! Omg. -faints & melts :D I must go to Stussy everytime I visit Orchard. Hahaha. Venice almost bought a $85 belt. I would have, if I had the money. The belt's really damn damn nice!
{edited/}
Tomorrow's going to be a bad bad baddd day. Anyone want to go shopping with me tomorrow? :)
12:20 PM ♥