Monday, May 08, 2006
Then, I got a scolding from my dad about some abcdefg things. Okay, I'm so so so so angry. Some stupid backstabbers who has to pull Jollin & me down into the water with her. San Ba! Make us scapegoats only. Now all our parents have to meet up. You good lah. I hate you canz. Tonight I cannot sleep all your fault lor. You wait & see.
"REPAY EVIL WITH KIND"
-the inner voice within me
I see what shit you told your parents. Cause so much trouble only lah you. You will resort to everything in order to get yourself out of trouble right. Such a self centered person! :@
& yes. So I occupied myself with the phone the whole of today because I was whining & complaining about this stupid person. Grrrrrrrr.
--
It's been two days & I'm missing you already
Never really thought you could mean
So much in such a little time
I think I'm falling down. Down down down
With a bad case of love. Love love love
I think I'm falling for you. You you you
I think, I'm falling in love
When you're back all I wanna do is hold you
Have a blast even though there's nothing to do
Hold you close & look you in the eyes
So just come back and I'll tell you how I feel
Never knew how easy you could steal
My heart I miss you come home soon
I think I'm falling in loveeeeeeeeeee! :D
--
Anyway, I don't like Jollin anymore lah. She prefer ___ over me :( & she likes to make me guilty. She don't allow me to hear what she say to Damien.
Hehehez. Kidding lahhhhhhhh. But she still favours others! Going to miss you when you go ShangHai lah. Faster come back okay!!
siao-.-
10:37 AM ♥