Saturday, May 13, 2006
Afterall this is my blog. I shouldn't even be afraid of anything.
Sometimes when I'm with you, I feel that kind of feeling.
But sometimes, I don't feel it.
Sometimes when I'm not with you, I wish I was with you right then.
Sometimes when I'm not with you, I am happy that we're not with each other right then.
However, I think am certain that it's impossible between both of us.
But, I don't wish to hurt you. I know how it feels.
But but, I don't want to lead you on the wrong direction.
But but but, you still have feelings.
But but but but, I can't go on deceiving myself & you. I don't want you to fall deeper.
Im sorry.
Jollin, the part above is for you. It's about ___. Sigh :'(((((((((((((((
Anyway, go for it yea? :)
Your happiness is just one step nearer.
It's right in front of you. It's within your reach.
Grab it while you can.
BUT, PLEASE DON'T FKING END UP HURTING YOURSELF 3
I KNOW THE PAIN. YOU KNOW IT YOURSELF, TOO.
FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE STUPID UNPLEASANT STUFF WITH ___.
THEY ARE MEANT TO BE EMPTIED.
I give you my blessings :)
I'm in such a dilemma now.
I'm so confused about a lot of things.
There are plenty which I don't understand.
I want to grow up, yet I don't want to.
I will miss my childhood.
I think it's pretty blessed.
I don't want to love anymore. TLW :)
Probably not 19, but to the best that I can.
I'm keeping to that commitment. I really hope I can.
No matter how mature my thinking is, I'm still too young.
Love hurts.
At times, I miss the feeling of being loved.
Imagine strolling along the beach with him, holding hands.
Being able to snuggle up in his arms.
Him putting his arms around you.
You being abling to lean on his shoulders & just wish time would stop right there.
Also to cry on his shoulders when you're feeling so upset.
His warm hug & the warmth of his hands.
Being able to glaze at the stars at the beach with him.
BEING HAPPY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT SPENT WITH HIM.
I know all this will happen one fine day.
However, whenever you get into a relationship, either one of the party will get hurt.
Because either one of them will initiate the break.
& then, your heart will shatter into pieces.
You have nothing to do but to cry.
I've went through this.
I comprehend the amount of pain I've went through.
Up till today, I still can't let go of everything that happened.
One moment you're so happy, the next everything has came to an end.
I can deceive myself by telling me that I've forgotten about you.
But no, I have not.
The past still haunts.
It hurts like fk.
I really regretted everything that has happened.
I have to stop reminiscing about the past & get on with life.
Why is it that you have to enter my life?
Why why why!
I really fear to love already.
The pain when everything comes to an end.
Sigh.
I feel like I'm all alone in this world now.
Please, stop.
I want my old self back really really badly :(
Oh, how I love the beach
I don't mind spending everyday there with my loved one.
:(
2:44 PM ♥