Saturday, April 22, 2006
All in point form, lazy to elaborate. Updates in life>
Friday, 14 April 2006
Stayed over at Jollin's house after we came back from Coccolatte.
Slept at 8, woke up at 11.
Ate tomyam maggie mee & watched 13 going on 30.
Cabbed home at 4+ to bathe & get ready to go out, again.
Meet Jollin & went to Hougang mall to meet Damien & all.
Ate at Hans, played ddr, chatted.
Cabbed to a bus stop which had 81 & bused home.
Reached home at 11pm.
Had conference till 5am, very tired. I was one of the soul survivors :D
Saturday, 15 April 2006
Slept till noon.
Went to church. Had Easter service.
Stayed back in church to talk to the new comers.
Went to tea valley & eat with Temasek Convent.
Walked to white sands & went Macs.
Talked to Jollin till 11+.
Met Ashmawi on the way back. He must be very surprised to see both of us still together.
Conferenced till 1+.
Sunday, 16 April 2006
Woke up sick. I had less then 12 hours sleep for the past 3 days.
Slept in bed the whole day till 6+pm.
Conferenced.
Monday, 17 April 2006
Lazy to go school so I skipped school.
Met Jollin, Vl, Damien & all at TM after their school.
Went to Pasta Mania to eat, then to BK.
Talked, laughed, screamed :)
Zhiguo admitted that he likes/love? Christine.
He went to the middle of TM & shouted "I love Christine"
Zz.. Make himself paiseh only lah.
Conferenced.
I attempted to sleep early but failed.. Rolled in bed till 3.30am then I finally fell asleep.
Tuesday, 18 April 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYEE! :D
Went with Vl, Jollin, Yt & Fiona to the airport after school to study.
Completed one Maths ws only.
Went to T1 staff canteen to eat ban mian. Yummy!
Vl came over to my house after that.
Conferenced.
Wednesday, 19 April 2006
Went to Bugis after school with the same four person yesterday, Damien & all.
Ate Bens & Jerry & Pasta Mania.
We match maked Christine & Zhiguo
Neoprints.
Conferenced.
Sigh. Everything ended today. Didn't really impacted me. I did not cry, did not anything. Our characters just don't click. We both know we loved each other. Memories are treasured, now & forever. Don't cry because it's over, but smile because it happened. Loves.
*Special thanks to everyone who cheered me up. I'm fine :)
Thursday, 20 April 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS SEE! :D
Cell after school.
Met Kerwin in white sands.
Waited for Christine & cabbed to church with Vl, Jollin & Vanessa Yap.
Played hopscotch for cell, then word.
Went to TM & ate BK.
Vl came over after that.
Conferenced.
Friday, 21 April 2006
Cabbed to Epps with Fiona after school & met Vl. I miss the food!!
Talked to John Chen. How much I miss him :( My ex when I was in P6. Hahaha.
Bused to Parkway Parade.
Met Jollin, Damien & all.
Saw Teresa & Yvonne. 2 CSS in one day.
Bused to Plaza Singapura.
Neoprints.
Vl came over.
Conferenced.
--
I've been spending everyday with Vl. She's going back to Perth soon :( Sorry girlfriends. I'll compensate you girls <3
Fun filled days I've had. Exams are coming soon. I have to studyyy.
Experienced some disappointing things but I'll get over them soon. Time is all I need right now.
Getting so irritated by C____ this few days. I dislike Zhiguo like mad.
Have been conferencing every night without fail every since last Friday.
Celebrating half of Vl's birthday tomorrow, then service.
Tagboard is dead. Poke poke. Anyway, few know about my new blog. Oh well. Take care all :)
2:38 PM ♥