Sunday, April 30, 2006
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Aaron on 28/4, & to Hannah on 29/4 :)
Okay, blogger sucks. I hate it. There's no secure in all your posts, even if you go underground or put passwords. People still can hack into it, & search through blogger for your blogs. I still prefer diary-x. Diary-x, please come back to life? :(
I want to start ranting. I just am not satisfied with the life I'm living now. It's really fked up. I can't even find the happiness that used to be in me. I want the old me back.
___ & ___ goes off as & when they like. They don't even bother telling anyone. Friends ahhh.
___ & ___ starts their damn gossips. Get a life lah.
___ is damn irritating. Stop being a flirt & bitch will you?
___ wants to know everything going on in my life.
___ broke my heart :(
I still can't forget about ___. Grr, please, stop thinking about you. Not worth it, waste my time only.
I worry about ___ although we're nothing more then friends.
___ doesn't want to tell me who's ___'s stead.
___ cheated my feelings.
People say hi to me in school & I don't even care. It's pretty irritating at times okay.
School is boring. I want to quit school. Everyday I go to school, I sleep in classes. What's the point man.
Exams are coming in like one two days time? I haven't even started studying thoroughly.
There are some super kiasu people in 2A who thinks everyone wants to compete with them.
Okay, fuck everything -.-" I give up. I only love Karin & Jollin now.



I AM ANTI-SOCIAL. I AM A LONER.
3:30 PM ♥