Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Saturday, 22 April 2006
Went out with the 6J girls except Jollin to Bugis to celebrate Vl's birthday. Sigh, I didn't really enjoy myself & I'm sure others didn't too. Some people just had to ruin everything. Well, not putting the blame on anyone. Just that I got quite pissed off. Couldn't care less about anything.
Okay, I shan't digress. Vl treated us to Swensens. Thanks alot dear. Went to take neos after that. Rushed down to church & cabbed there because we were late.
Sermon was great!! God has been calling me back to Him & have been giving alot of warning calls to me, especially on Wednesday, 19 April 2006. Each time, I have been running away. Thank You Jesus, for bringing me back to You :)
Prayer meeting. After that, Joeyee & me were famished. We ate like pigs. Went home.
Sunday, 23 April 2006.
Did nothing. Didn't go to Grandma's house. Kept chatting on the phone till my mother got so angry. Hahaha, whatever.
Monday, 24 April 2006
English & Chinese paper 1. Ate at Bk after school with Karin. Venice & Ys went to town, I think. Has been very very long since the four of us went out together :(
Went home & got ready to go out to meet Vl, Damien & all at Macs. Jollin & Christine came later. We sat there doing nothing & the guys were mad. They drank down 1.5 litres of bottles of soft drinks as a forfeit to some spinning game. We spent quite long at Macs, because the rain just didn't want to stop. We were supposed to go to East Coast Park to roller blade but.. &, I MET JOHN CHEN HAN RONG!! :D Gosh, I miss him like mad.
Took very long to decide where to go. Some troubles cropped up again. Sigh. Then, more trouble cropped up. I shan't mention anything that happened, because is none of my business. But after Matthaeus told me something, I cried right on the spot. Jollin, Vl & Christine were very very shocked. I almost made them cry too :( Argh!! I just want to scream at that.. bitch/fucker/slut/whore. AH WHATEVER!! :@
Okay. Decided to go to Downtown East to bowl after that. Zenith & Kerwin walked under the super super heavy rain to Dte. The rest of us took bus. Found out that the bowling place was closed. What luck. Wanted to go Escape but, closed too. Finally, we went to Pasir Ris Park. I kind of hate that place. Very bad memories.
Nevertheless, I had fun. We were caught under the super heavy rain. The guys ran to the toilets while the four girls had umbrellas. The took off their shirt. Omg, damn hot!! -faints and melts. We spent alot of time there. Took alot of videos & pictures.
The guys went home after that. Christine went home too. Vl went to Tea Valley to buy her dinner, then.. WE WENT TO THE SMALL AREA TO WATCH BABY LOONEY TUNES!!! :DDD Damn damn cute okay! I love tweety bird! I wanted to take picture with him but, all those little kids went to queue up before I could even do so. Went home after that.
Tuesday, 25 April 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA LIM SHI YII! I LOVE YOU LOADS!
--
I had not shed a single tear ever since Wednesday. I feel that I have bottled everything inside my heart. That's why I suddenly broke down infront of everyone. Although the thing that happened wasn't regarding me, I can feel the pain & sorrows. Both of us are in the same boat now. Sigh sigh sigh. I shan't think too much.
Neos spam [: Enjoy! Imagine all the money spent on these.
220406






210406




170406



I still love you\
11:19 AM ♥