Monday, April 10, 2006
Updates in life>
Wednesday
VL'S RETURN! :DDD
Rushed home after school, bathed & got ready. Met Jollin, Yt, Fiona, Grace & Qh at Pasir Ris Mrt then went to TM to buy Vl's welcome gift. Went to airport later. Qh was so sick. She acted like some kind of psycho & chased Jollin & me up the escalator. The one which led to BK at terminal 2.. Just because we were wearing fbts. Met Wai Long & the other 4A classmates there. They were studying. Wai Long lost his wallet. So poor thing :(
Vl's arrival was something so grand lah. She was like some kind of superstar. Haha. Caught up with her & took pictures. Chatted about 1 hour then she had to go. The 6 of us went to Candy Empire to buy sweets & chocs, then took the sky train. Woahhh! The sky train changed alot. More high-class now :) Reached home at around 11pm plus & conferenced <3
Thursday
Was supposed to stay back after school for some kind of enrichment lessons for the 2E classes. Skipped the lessons & went for cell. Vl came for cell too! :) After that Jollin, Christine, Vl & me went to White Sands to slack. Jollin & Christine left for Parkway after that. I was quite very pissed at someone for invading my privacy. !@#$%^&*() ..rekcuf
Reached home at 8.30pm, just in time for Dream Chasers :D
Friday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAN YING! <3sxz
Went to TM after school with Karin & Ys. Ate at long john then we went somewhere near delifrance to rush our history project. I left half way because I had plans with Vl & the rest already. Rushed home, bathed, packed my stuff for stayover then went to Fiona's house to put our stuff. Dilly dallied around & only left Fiona's house at 6.30 for town.
Went to Heerens to take neos first. The machine not nice. The pictures turned out fugly :( Then went to Cine for ddr :) Met Kar Yan there. Played many many rounds of ddr. Jollin & me left for awhile to... We saw Nicole Chen! Omg, she's so pretty & hot. She's only 45kg! I need not worry about my weight anymore :D Did not meet Celeste though. Jollin met both of them at PhunkBar on Celeste's birthday. She say they're very very hot.
By then was already 10+pm. Fiona & Yt headed back to Fiona's house first. The 3 of us then went to Far East. The shops were all almost closing already. We spent our time resting & bought loads of food.. Actually only me lah. Haha, pig :D We crossed to the other side where one hotel was situated, then we cabbed home. I saw two prostitutes, behaving so so intimately with an ang moh guy, coming out from the hotel. Eww.. Reached Fiona's house at around 12+. Zz..
Bathed, ate, slacked. Finally went to sleep at around 4. I had to sleep, if not I'll probably sleep during service. Fiona & Yt hardcore. They didn't even sleep at all. Watched tv & played monopoly the whole night -laughs.
Saturday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERONICA! <3sxz
Woke up at around 10+ & I just laid in bed till 11+. I was so tired & lazy to get out of bed. Food tempted me out of bed. Haha. Jollin, Vl & me left the house at around 12+. Jollin & me were going home to get ready for service. Vl went to meet Christine. I went to meet Ys to borrow some stuff first then I cabbed home.
Bathed & went to sleep immediately. Was so tired. Woke up & got changed then went to church. I wore.. From Val's blog!..
anw, today amanda darling and i planned to wear some outfit thingy. and so we wore it. that babe ah. looks sexy today. she wore this black collared shirt with a black skirt. and this elegant black choker with a cross hanging on it. and big white hoop earrings and heels
Yep. Met Jollin, Christine, Grace, Vl at Pasir Ris mrt. Cabbed to church.. Service then prayer meeting after that. Sherron said I look great :) Thanks ah! Ex temasekian, don't know how many donkey years graduated already.
Went to Tea Valley to eat dinner after that. All of us strolled back to Pasir Ris mrt. Jollin & me were acting like bimbos, & Jollin & Vl were dying in their heels -laughs. All 3 of us heels were about the same height. Very high okay.. Grace went home, the four of us went to Paya Lebar. Vl stayed over at Christine's house, while Jollin & I went lan, where Jollin works at. By then it was already 10+.
The place was so deserted, & had pubs here & there. Almost all the shops were closed. The escalators stopped moving too. Uncle(the owner of lanshop) was there at that time. The shop was empty.. So we just sat here & there & talked among the 3 of us.
Jollin & I went to level 3 toilet. Then while we were walking down the escalator, our heels made hell lot of noise. Like the whole world knows that both of us are coming down. Haha. Then when we were walking down the escalator, Jollin told me she saw Qy. Then I shouted his name. We waved hello. Haha. So coincidence. Zz..
Went back to lan & slacked. Short while later, Lip Kio came into the lan. I was so shocked, & I'm sure he was too. Haha. After that the whole big gang of them came into lan, including Craig & Qy. Then there was a fight outside the lan. Jollin & me were so scared. Jollin ran behind the counter to hide. Haha. Uncle went to see what was happening. Then I took a peek here & there. One guy pushed the other guy towards the glass window & had a dent okay! :/
The rest of the guys in the lan went out to stop the fight. After that all of them went back in & played dota -.-" One of them kept singing lor. Jollin & me were laughing like mad women. Hahaha. He kept singing ZhiYang's songs. Craig asked me to wait for him, so we can go back together.
At that time already 11.45pm. Uncle told me that they will definately play till 2am then he will chase them out of the lan. They really mad lor! Play until so late. But the lan is so good okay! It allows uniform :) Very very safe. So Uncle asked me go home first, don't wait for them. Yep, we said bye bye to them then both of us cabbed home.
So cool canz. Jollin works in the lan where they always play in. Then Uncle can watch over them too. Haha. Reached home past midnight.
This few days cab here & there. Zz.. Money fly awayyy. This past few days have been filled with much fun too! <3
GOOODBYEEEE! Very very long post. Haha. Happy reading & take care! :) More to come soon.
7:52 AM ♥