Monday, April 17, 2006
First, there was sports day which was all the way in Jurong. Rushed back all the way to Pasir Ris after that. Total waste of time. Bathed & cabbed down to Jollin's house. Christine & Vl were already there, getting ready for Cocolatte. Prepared & all. The four of us dressed up like sluts :/
We were supposed to meet Tammy & all at City Hall @ 8.30pm but time was pushed back to 9.30pm. In the end, the four of us were still late, so we cabbed down. Met Tammy, Freda & Tammie; Damien, Zenith, Matthaeus, Zhiguo, Samuel, Boonsiang, Reena & mum; Rebecca, Berdine & Sze Kwan.
When we alighted from the cab, so many people kept staring at us. Christine was panicking for I don't know what reason. Probably too excited/nervous/scared. I was famished, so went to bread talk to buy food first. Christine gave me her share too.
We waited so long for a cab to go down to Cocolatte. The place was pretty small. At first all of us were abit shy to dance, but after a while all of us opened up. Had so much fun dancing & acting like horny people. I was acting super lesbianish with Jollin. We saw Damien & Zenith dancing at the other side so we went over. Both of them are so darn cute. They kept acting gay & kept wanting to compete with Jollin & me, to see which of us dances the most hornyly.
Then! After some time, 4/5 guys came over to us. They wanted to dance with us. Two of them just grabbed Vl & Jollin, while a guy stood behind Christine. Christine moved more backwards to the guy :/ Because I was the most 'inside', the guys couldn't get close to me. A picture of illustration.. The letter represents our initials.
When the guys did that, I freaked out immediately. There was a disgusted look on Jollin's & Vl's face. Christine ah.. Tsk! A guy led Jollin to the centre of the dancefloor. Then I ran to Damien & Zenith, who were just behind me, complained & whined at then about those horny guys. Both of them are darn nice okay. They went with me to pull Jollin away. Vl got away from the guy already. Christine shooed Vl & me away. Hmph.
After that, we sat down to rest. We were all feeling so thirsty. The guys bought Whisky, Vodka & Beer for us. I drank all of them. Jollin ah, kept insisting she wanted to drink coke. Hahaha.
Damien, Zenith & Matthaeus went to the pole & started pole dancing. They were so darn hot! -heart melts. Both of them asked Jollin & me to dance with them. Yep, so both of us went up. We got very very high. Vl & Christine came & join us later. I kept falling down. Imagine 7 people squeezing on top of the pole dancing area.
Berdine & Sze Kwan left some time later. Hope they enjoyed themselves. After that, Jollin & me went to dance with Damien & Zenith. Both of them kept competeing with us, to see who danced more hornyly. I tell you, both of them really can make it! The way they danced, darn hilarious. I kept laughing till stomach pain. They kept booing at Jollin & me.
Damien kept asking one of the girls to dance with Zhiguo. Zhiguo asked Jollin, but she rejected him. Same as me. Hello, I won't dance with someone I don't know. I'm not so cheap.. Imagine the guy touching you all over. Eww! Yucks yucks yucks!! Christine accepted. He was grabbing her waist so tightly, almost touching her.... Can't believe it lah! & that girl, didn't bother to move away. In fact, she was enjoying it -faints.
I die die also won't dance with Zhiguo. So the three of us went to dance with Damien & Zenith. When the five of us stopped, Christine was still dancing with Zhiguo. Horrible! Won't mention what Damien did. But, it's nothing as bad as Zhiguo. Horny bastard, Zz..
Damn it! I got molested by some kind of fuckers! There was this green shirt guy who came super close to Jollin & me, & rubbed his hands againsts our waists. Idiottt! Not only that, some other assholes who touched my butt & thighs. Yuckkkkks! I am super sensitive. Whoever who tries or attempts to touch me, I'll scream. Even when Jollin was playing & grabbed me by the waist, I screamed :/ Thank God the guys were there with us.
All the fun ended at 3am. We then left the place. All of us were deciding where to go. The girls were sitting on a bench, while the guys were on the floor. Then that green shirt, followed where we went! He came forward to ask or don't know do what to us, then we ran straight into the cab. In the end, we went to lao pa sa to eat. Ordered stingray.. Yummy!
After that, we went to roam the streets. At that time was about 4am plus. Then we saw police cars & all of us ran away to hide. Jollin got scared by Zenith. Super funny okay! I laughed for more then don't know how many minutes. Hahahaha. Christine, Jollin & Rebecca wanted to go home, so we kind of abandoned the guys. Sorry.
We cabbed home, while the guys waited for 5.30am, so that bus services will start, & that they can eat breakfast. Went home, bathed, talked a while, then we all went to sleep at about 7am. Got up at 11am.
I like this photo! :D My body so slim hor, Jollin & Christine!
Jollin & me in the cab to City Hall :)
Christine & Vl
Tammy & us
My ♥
To be continued..
12:03 PM ♥